No Rain, No Flowers Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'No rain, no flowers' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
Nature provides us with many signs to remind us that we often need to undergo hardships in order to blossom and grow. The appearance of a rainbow on a gloomy day is a perfect example, as is the appearance of flowers after endless spring rains. Our ‘no rain, no flowers’ semi-permanent tattoo captures this meaning in a beautiful, handwritten font that will look incredible on your skin.
You might choose our ‘no rain, no flowers’ long-lasting tattoo to describe the relationship between hardship and beauty. The idea is that without experiencing difficult times, we would never appreciate the good moments.
While it's true that flower blooms are often preceded by rain, the connection between struggle and success is not always so clear. Our skin-friendly ‘no rain, no flowers’ semi-permanent fake tattoo can remind you that both rain and sunshine are necessary for growth. In the same way, we need trials and triumphs to help us learn and grow as individuals.
Created using a blend of gardenia juice, our ‘no rain, no flowers’ long-lasting temporary tattoo should last on your skin for about 2 weeks before it fades away. Arriving in a set of two, this is the ultimate way to try before you buy! For other words of wisdom, check out all of our quote 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend