North Star Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
North Star temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.3 in / 3.4 cm (height)|
Also referred to as the nautical star or pole star, the North star is among the oldest symbols known to man as it has been used for decades to navigate the world. With this in mind, many have adopted the North star as a tattoo to represent guidance, specifically after going through a tough time in their lives. If you need a piece to guide you through a troubling time, look no further than our North star temporary tattoo.
Perfect for the eco-conscious out there, our North star temporary tattoo comes in a minimalist fine line design. This elegant and sophisticated piece is made using non-toxic materials and is great for both men and women of all age groups. FDA-compliant and created to minimize any negative impact on the environment, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packing and are 100% biodegradable.
In addition to providing emotional guidance through trying times, North star tattoos are often worn by sailors or those who work on ships. It’s also a common tattoo for military men and women as the symbol is often seen on navy uniforms. Whatever your circumstances, it’s safe to say that a North star tattoo is the perfect symbolism of protection, whether emotional or physical. If you want a tattoo to help you safely navigate through life, our North star temporary tattoo could be the perfect choice for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend