Number 3 Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
3 (three) number temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.2 in / 0.6 cm (height)|
There are many reasons why you might choose to get the number 3 tattooed on your skin. This may be a personally significant number to you because of an important event that happened on this day. Or maybe you have three children and you’d like to celebrate their role in your life. Or perhaps, like many, you feel a connection to the symbolism behind the number three.
Whatever your reason, our number 3 temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to experiment with design options and placements before getting inked. This number three fake tattoo features a typewriter font, giving the design a classic or retro feel.
In numerology, the number 3 is considered a perfect or divine number. Pythagoras, the ancient Greek philosopher, was one of the first people to describe the significance of this number. He believed it represented wisdom, harmony, knowledge, and the past, present, and future. Our eco-friendly number 3 fake tattoo could be interpreted to represent birth, life, death, or the beginning, middle, and end.
This design comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. You might even be considering matching tattoos with 3 of your besties! Whatever your desire, our 3 adhesive tattoo will help you feel confident about your choice. Want to explore some other numbers? We have an entire collection of number temporary tattoos for you to check out!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend