Number 4 Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
4 (four) number temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.2 in / 0.5 cm (height)|
Number tattoos have been popular for as long as people have been getting inked. People choose to get number tattoos for varied and personal reasons. You might be thinking about getting a number inked on your skin because it’s your lucky number or because it holds a special symbolic meaning in your life.
Our number 4 temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who is considering getting a number 4 tattoo. It’s a great way to try out this concept before committing to permanent ink. There are many options available - our number 4 fake tattoo lets you experiment with a minimalist version.
This design features the single number 4 in a classic serif font. It immediately has a timeless and classic sense to it, ideal for those who prefer something more traditional to something elaborate or flashy. The number four is attractive to many people because it represents stability as an even number and the square of two.
Our number 4 adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. Number tattoos are also a top choice in matching tattoos. Get one with your partner to celebrate your anniversary or the number of children you have together. Or perhaps you need this number 4 temporary tattoo because you’re trying out a longer sequence of numbers! Whatever your motivation, our sticker tattoo is sure to please.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend