Number 7 Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Number 7 (seven) temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.2 in / 0.5 cm (height)|
Number tattoos have long been popular because they allow you to express personal meanings or sentiments without needing to reveal the full meaning behind your tattoo. If you’re looking for something slightly enigmatic, you can’t go wrong with a number tattoo!
Our number seven temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to experiment with this concept before getting permanent ink. While it’s possible to find highly elaborate number tattoos, our number 7 fake tattoo is very simple, created using a typewriter font that gives it a classic, timeless feel.
The number seven is widely accepted as a lucky number. Perhaps it’s because this number is common in our daily lives - 7 days in the week, 7 colors in the rainbow, 7 chakras, 7 notes in the diatonic music scale. In numerology, the number 7 is associated with depth and wisdom. It represents the intellectual quest to gain a deeper understanding of the world around us.
You might also be considering this number because it represents the number of children you have, the date you were married, or some other significant moment in your life. Whatever your motivation, this number 7 temporary tattoo is the best way to try before committing to permanent ink. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements, share with a friend or even consider matching tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend