Odal Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist odal rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The odal, or othala rune, was widely used in Norse and Germanic cultures as an important symbol of inheritance, lineage, tradition, and family. Its literal interpretation is homeland or ancestral plot, which led to its association with inheritance and lineage.
You might choose to get an odal rune temporary tattoo if you’re someone who believes in the importance of your family tree. You recognize that your life is shaped by those who came before you. Maybe you can trace your family tree back hundreds of years or maybe you simply want to honor your parents and grandparents.
Whatever your motivation, our othala rune fake tattoo provides the perfect way to try before you buy. Our eco-friendly temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend. This would also make a powerful matching tattoo to get with other family members.
Please note: The ADL has named the odal rune as a potential hate symbol. It was used in Nazi insignia and is widely used by white supremacists today. Nazis used the symbol to claim their links to a mythical Aryan race as a way of asserting their dominance. While this is not the original intention of this beautiful rune, you should be aware of the negative connotations before choosing to display this design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend