Ohana Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 'ohana' handwritten script style semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1 in / 2.5 cm (width)
Thinking about getting a tattoo that features the word ohana? This is a wonderful way to embrace your culture or home in Hawaii. Our ‘ohana’ semi-permanent tattoo offers you an easy way to experiment with this design before making a commitment.
The word "ohana" is a Hawaiian term that is often used to refer to family, but the meaning of the word extends further than just blood relatives. In Hawaii, the concept of ohana encompasses the idea that everyone in a community is connected and responsible for one another.
Thus, you might choose our handwritten ‘ohaha’ long-lasting tattoo to represent this sense of connection and responsibility. It could also serve as a reminder of the importance of taking care of those around you and being there for one another in times of need.
Designed to last for around two weeks on your skin, our plastic-free ‘ohana’ semi-permanent fake tattoo is a beautiful way to show your commitment to your family and friends, and serve as a reminder to always cherish those relationships. This design comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a member of your own ohana. For other options, you can explore our entire collection of word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend