Ohana Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist 'ohana' handwritten script style temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.5 cm (width)|
In Hawaii, the word “ohana” is used to describe the important concept of the family unit, which extends far past the boundaries of the nuclear family. Your ohana includes your blood relatives, their relatives, your friends, and your neighbors. In some sense, it can also extend to mean everyone in your country or race.
The driving force behind ohana is the idea that we must all work together to live and flourish. By caring about our extended community, we ensure that no one is left behind and all members of our society are cared for. In Maori, the word whānau carries the same meaning.
If you are Hawaiian by birth or have been adopted into a Hawaiin ohana, you understand how this vital concept creates the warm and inclusive society of these tropical islands. If you’re looking for the perfect way to show your connection to your family, our ‘ohana’ temporary tattoo may be the right choice for you.
Written in an elegant handwritten script, this ohana temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, providing you the opportunity to experiment with different placements before getting inked. It would also make a wonderful matching tattoo to get with other members of your family. Depending on the size of your ohana, you might need to grab a few sets of this eco-friendly sticker tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend