Om Mani Padme Hum Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tibetan mantra 'Om Mani Padme Hum' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1 in / 2.4 cm (width)
The Sanskrit phrase shown in the ‘om mani padme hum’ temporary tattoo is a mantra that has been around for centuries. While the words themselves translate into a version of ‘praise to the jewel in the lotus,’ this saying has a variety of meanings for those who find themselves interested in spiritual meditation.
Who better than to explain this eco-friendly ‘om mani padme hum’ fake tattoo than the Dalai Lama who says this six-syllable mantra means that ‘in dependence on the practice of a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha.’
For something as personal as meditation, which is based on repeating a combination of syllables over and over again, the ‘om mani padme hum’ sticker tattoo represents one of the world’s most famous mantras that help transform or navigate difficult situations.
The beautiful ‘om mani padme hum’ ephemeral tattoo looks fantastic on the skin and comes in a set of three to help find the perfect placement. In keeping with the theme of Tibetan mantras, we also offer an ‘om’ temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend