Om Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small Om semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Om tattoos are a popular choice for people worldwide, but their meaning can be somewhat mysterious, especially when chosen by someone who does not understand their religious origins. Before selecting this sacred design, it’s a good idea to understand its meaning and try out our Om semi-permanent tattoo to ensure this is the right choice.
The symbol featured in our Om long-lasting temporary tattoo comes from Hinduism, where it is understood to represent the primal sound of the universe. The sound is often used in Hinduism and Buddhism in meditation as a way to focus thoughts.
Many people choose our skin-friendly Om semi-permanent fake tattoo as a reminder that we are all connected to one another and the world around us. It is most often chosen as a way to showcase one’s spiritual beliefs.
For others, our Om long-lasting tattoo is a simple reminder to live in the present moment and enjoy the beauty of life. No matter what the personal reason for choosing this beautiful and meaningful design, our 2-week tattoos offer an easy way to try out a desired design for up to 14 days before they fade away. For another variation, we also have this fine line Om semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend