One Line Butterfly Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist continuous single line butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Butterflies are one of the most popular and enduring motifs in tattoo design, thanks to their elegance and deep meaning. Our one line butterfly semi-permanent tattoo is a wonderful option to consider for any with a penchant for minimalist designs.
Our continuous line butterfly long-lasting temporary tattoo can have various meanings and symbolism based on the wearer’s personal beliefs and culture. Around the world, these insects are generally seen as a symbol of transformation due to their ability to change from a caterpillar into a beautiful winged creature.
In other cultures, our plastic-free single-line butterfly semi-permanent tattoo is seen as a symbol of hope and new beginnings while also representing the cycle of life. In Japan and China, these singed insects are associated with soulmates and newlyweds, which makes our 2-week tattoo a unique way to celebrate the love between two people.
Whatever the meaning or symbolism associated with our one line long-lasting fake tattoo, we know you’ll enjoy trying out this elegant design. It comes in a set of two and should last on the skin for around 2 weeks, thanks to the unique blend of plant-based inks we used to create it. To compare and contrast other designs, browse our entire collection of butterfly 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend