One Line Hummingbird Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Tatteco's hummingbird logo semi-permanent tattoo, using a sophisticated continuous fine line style.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
The continuous line style is a great choice for those who prefer simple and elegant tattoos. This one line hummingbird semi-permanent tattoo is a perfect example of a meaningful minimalist design. It comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around 2 weeks, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with this eye-catching design.
This single-line hummingbird long-lasting tattoo is a variation of our own Tatteco logo. It’s a sophisticated style that adds a touch of grace and beauty to the skin, making it an excellent way to depict these tiny birds.
Around the world, our eco-friendly one-line hummingbird semi-permanent fake tattoo symbolizes joy, energy and lightness of being. In many cultures, the hummingbird is also seen as a bringer of good luck. Given these fantastic meanings, it's not surprising that these birds are one of the most popular tattoo designs.
For many people, our continuous line hummingbird long-lasting temporary tattoo hummingbird tattoo is a way to express their love of nature and their appreciation for the beauty of these amazing creatures. For others, the tattoo may symbolize the joy and vitality they hope to bring into their lives. To explore other options, browse the entire collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend