Orca Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small killer whale temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
If you’re attracted to orcas, you are not alone. Many of us feel drawn to these powerful, majestic creatures who grace the oceans with their presence. Mysterious, playful, and intimidating, the killer whale is an animal surrounded by folklore and legend. Their distinctive black and white markings make them easily recognizable both in real life and in the world of tattoo design.
While orcas are often referred to as killer whales, they are, in fact, a type of dolphin. As with other dolphins, orcas are highly intelligent and communicative. As apex predators, they are often chosen to symbolize power, dominance, drive, and strength. Females are also known to be dedicated mothers who are the leaders of their families. For this reason, you might be attracted to an orca tattoo as a symbol of motherhood and family.
Are you thinking about getting permanent ink? If so, our orca temporary tattoo provides you with the perfect way to try before you buy. This realistic depiction of the graceful orca will make a strong impression - get ready for comments about this design!
Our orca fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements, share with a friend or even consider matching tattoos. If you’re looking for a larger version, we suggest you check out our killer whale temporary tattoo as an alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend