Orchid Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style orchid temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.5 cm (height)|
Beautiful and captivating, orchids have fascinated mankind throughout the ages and across all cultures. They are universally viewed as something that is precious and rare. In some cultures, they are associated with sexuality and used as aphrodisiacs. The ancient Aztecs drank vanilla orchid with chocolate to increase their strength and prowess.
Orchids are popular tattoos because of the endless design possibilities. Our orchid temporary tattoo was designed by Lena Fedchenko, a talented young tattoo artist from Moscow, who is celebrated for her nature-inspired tattoos. We created a full collection of temporary tattoos in collaboration with Fedchenko to give people the chance to experiment with her colorful creations.
If you’re thinking about getting a colorful orchid tattoo, our fake tattoo provides the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a flower-loving friend!
Looking for plastic-free temporary tattoos? You’re in the right place! All of our fake tattoos are free from plastic and created using 100% recyclable papers. We use soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives to ensure your safety and minimize our company’s environmental impact.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend