Ornamental Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line ornamental temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.5 cm (width)|
Juan Pedroza Tobar is a talented tattoo artist who works in Bogota and Miami under the artist name 1991.ink. He has become known for his intricate and symbolic designs, which have a powerful presence on the skin. This ornamental temporary tattoo by 1991.ink is a wonderful example of his work.
1991.ink’s ornamental fake tattoo features a series of lines radiating out in a circular pattern. Inside the circle, we see a semicircle and a four-pointed star. There are many ways to interpret this design. You may view the semi-circle as a reference to a crescent moon, which is emblematic of change, cycles, magic, and mystery. The central star can represent direction, guidance, and illumination.
As a whole, this ornamental sticker tattoo has an ethereal presence to it. You might see it as a symbol of enlightenment or wisdom. Or you might simply be attracted to its beauty and the way it looks on your skin.
No matter what your motivation, our plastic-free 1991.ink ornamental adhesive tattoo is a great way to experiment with this eye-catching design, which arrives in a set of three. For other inspiring pieces, check out all of the designs in our collection of 1991.ink temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend