Peord Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist peord rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
Peord, or pethro, is a complex rune that does not have a perfect English translation. It does not appear in the Younger Futhark alphabet but developed later as part of Elder Futhark. Unlike other runes that have simple meanings such as day or year, peord is a complex concept that we can only begin to guess at today.
Many people see this as a rune of recreation and games. It’s a rune that embraces amusement and playfulness in our life. It may refer to the pleasure we derive from physical or mental games with one another. Or it may indicate the amusement we feel when we gather together in groups to eat, drink and be merry.
The pethro rune can refer to a lighthearted game or something deeper, such as the games that the gods play with the universe. It may point to our own limitations to control our destiny, just as we cannot control the outcome of a game, which relies on the skill of other players and the element of luck.
However you interpret it, if you feel drawn to this rune, our peord rune temporary tattoo gives you the ideal way to experiment with this design before getting permanent ink. Created using eco-friendly materials, our pethro fake tattoo comes in a set of three so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend