Pig Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist fine line pig temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
While some animals share a universal meaning around the world, pigs are an animal whose symbolism varies greatly from culture to culture. In many parts of the world, pigs are an important food source, so they are respected and valued for this. Conversely, in Muslim and Jewish cultures, pigs are considered unclean, so are not consumed.
In China and Korea, pigs are a common symbol of good luck and fortune. The ancient Hawaiians worshipped pigs and believed they represented the power of the gods. Certain Native American tribes also held these animals in high esteem because they believed that pigs were the bringers of rain. If a Shaman dreamt of pigs, it was a sign that the coming year would be prosperous. Today pigs are often used by vegetarians as a symbol of their choice to not consume meat.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our pig temporary tattoo provides the ideal way to try before you buy. This design features a minimalist fine line outline of a pig in black soy-based ink. From its curly tail to its upturned nose, this pig fake tattoo is perfectly pleasing to anyone who seeks a simple pig tattoo.
This design comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. Still, deciding what type of pig tattoo to get? We have a few different options for you to consider. For something more fantastical, check out this flying pig temporary tattoo. For a cute, whimsical design, don’t miss our adorable minimalist pig face fake tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend