Pine Tree Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Pine tree two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||4 cm / 1.6 in (height)|
Pine trees have long been a popular choice for tattoos due to their many meaning and symbolism. Our ecological pine tree semi-permanent tattoo for anyone considering permanent ink is the ideal way to experiment with this design since it lasts on the skin for around 2 weeks before fading away.
Pine trees have long been revered by many cultures for their beauty, strength, and symbolism. Our pine tree long-lasting temporary tattoo is often chosen as a symbol of strength and endurance due to the ability of these trees to thrive in harsh conditions.
Other people select our pine tree long-lasting fake tattoo to symbolize wisdom and longevity, thanks to the long life span of these impressive trees. They also symbolize life and hope since they retain their green color year-round.
Of course, many people choose our elegant pine tree semi-permanent tattoo, which comes in a set of two, simply for its aesthetic appeal. Featuring the silhouette of a classic conifer, this design will have an eye-catching appearance on the skin. For other options, browse our entire collection of tree 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend