Pineapple Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Pineapple temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Pineapples have long been associated with hospitality and welcome and are often chosen to symbolize goodwill and friendship. In recent years, the fruit has also become a popular theme in interior design, clothing, and even tattoo design. For anyone considering the latter, our ecological pineapple semi-permanent tattoo is the easiest way to try before getting inked.
There are many reasons why someone might choose our fine line pineapple long-lasting tattoo. For some, the fruit is a reminder of warm vacations spent on a sunny island. Others may see the pineapple as a symbol of strength and resilience due to its ability to thrive in difficult environments.
Other people use our pineapple semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a unique way to show their connection to their family, referencing the traditional symbolism of this fruit. Others use it as a way to connect to their homeland or place of origin.
While some people simply enjoy the tropical aesthetic of our pineapple long-lasting fake tattoo, others appreciate the deeper meaning behind the design. This 2-week tattoo lasts on the skin for about 14 days, so it’s the ideal way to try out placements or simply decorate the skin for a festive occasion. For other ideas, check out the entire collection of food 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend