Pink Peony Temporary Tattoo by Lena - Set of 3
Watercolor style pink peony temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Peonies are among the most beautiful and adored flowers in existence. Their striking colors and large showy displays make them a favorite of gardeners around the world. These flowers were brought to the west from China and Japan, where they were highly prized and used during important holidays and religious festivals. For a long time, only Chinese royalty owned peonies, thus they became associated with wealth and power. In Japan, peonies are symbols of prosperity and good fortune.
Our pink peony temporary tattoo was created in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko, a talented Russian tattoo artist. She is known for her unique watercolor style and the way she incorporates a wide array of colors into her designs, which frequently feature flowers. If you love her style, don’t miss the full collection of Lena Fedchenko temporary tattoos!
If you’re thinking about getting a peony or other type of flower tattoo, consider buying this peony temporary tattoo so you can try out different placements before getting permanent ink. It would also make a beautiful matching tattoo - it comes in a set of three, so you can share one with a friend and try it out!
We ensure that our product will have the smallest impact possible on our environment by using plastic-free, recyclable papers and packaging. Our temporary tattoos are printed using soy-based ink and non-toxic adhesives, making them a great choice for anyone who seeks eco-conscious alternatives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend