Pinky Promise Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style pinky swear temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
Looking for a unique and modern tattoo that will represent a significant promise? One of our favorite designs is this eco-friendly pinky promise semi-permanent tattoo. This is a quirky yet meaningful way to show the importance of one’s word, especially among friends.
Our fine line pinky promise long-lasting tattoo features two hands with linked pinkies, which is used to signify that they are making a vow. This gesture comes from a Japanese custom called yubikiri that dates from the 1600s. The word means “pinky cut-off,” which presumably would be the punishment for breaking the vow.
In the Western world today, this gesture is primarily used among children and adolescents to solidify friendship bonds. As such, many people are drawn to our fine line pinky promise semi-permanent fake tattoo because it references a simpler time and the joys of childhood.
Our pinky promise long-lasting temporary tattoo is a wonderful way to symbolize trust, a promise, or friendship. It would also make a fantastic matching tattoo to get with one’s soulmate or best friend to show the commitment between the pair. This design comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for about 14 days, so it’s ideal for experimenting before making a commitment. For other ideas, check out our collection of love 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend