Pisces Zodiac Symbol Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting Pisces Zodiac symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
There is no denying the appeal of zodiac-inspired tattoos! These designs allow you to embrace your own star sign or invite the power of star signs into your life. If you’re considering a Pisces tattoo, you’ll enjoy trying out this Pisces zodiac symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
Our ecological Pisces symbol long-lasting tattoo features an ancient symbol that depicts two fish swimming in opposite directions. This symbolizes the conflicting emotions that Pisces often feel as they try to balance their compassionate nature with their desire to withdraw into themselves.
This Pisces zodiac sign semi-permanent temporary tattoo reminds us that we all have conflicting emotions within us, as well as a great capacity for love and compassion. You don’t need to be a Pisces to want more of these caring traits in your life!
Whether you want to honor your own star sign or honor a special fish in your life, our Pisces symbol long-lasting fake tattoo offers you an easy way to try before you buy. Created from skin-friendly ingredients, this 2-week tattoo will stay on your skin for about 14 days before it fades away. It comes in a set of two, so you can share with a friend or try out placements before making a commitment. For other designs, you can explore our entire collection of astrology 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend