Plumeria Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line frangipani two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
There is no denying the appeal of flower tattoos. This is a wonderful way to adorn your skin with nature’s beautiful gifts while embracing the meaning of your chosen flower. If you’re looking for an exotic flower with deep symbolism, our skin-friendly plumeria semi-permanent tattoo is a great option to consider.
Our plumeria long-lasting tattoo features a minimalist rendition of this flower, which is native to the tropical regions of the Caribbean, Central, and South America. Also known as frangipani, this exotic and highly fragrant flower has long been associated with fertility and paradise. In some cultures, the flowers are used in religious ceremonies and are given as gifts to new mothers.
Our frangipani semi-permanent tattoo is particularly meaningful to those from Hawaii, where the plumeria is the official state flower. The bloom is widely used in leis and other Hawaiian traditions. For many people, the plumeria flower symbolizes beauty, happiness, and new beginnings, but also serves as a reminder of their homeland or favorite place to visit.
Whatever your motivation for choosing our minimalist plumeria long-lasting fake temporary tattoo, you’ll get to enjoy the effects of this design for about 14 days before it fades from your skin. It comes in a set of two, so you can share with a friend or try out placements before getting inked. Not quite what you had in mind? No worries, we have many other options for you to consider in our collection of flower 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend