Plumeria Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line frangipani temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Every flower carries its own unique symbolism. The plumeria, or frangipani, can mean everything from beauty, charm, spring, and grace to new life and new beginning depending on the person, culture, and religion. Regardless of what the frangipani flower means to you, our plumeria temporary tattoo can help you get your message across.
Designed using fine black lines, our plumeria temporary tattoo is an extremely elegant, subtle, and sophisticated piece. FDA-compliant and free of harmful chemicals, this temporary tattoo is the perfect green alternative as it is not only biodegradable but comes in 100% paper packaging. Better yet, it’s appropriate for all age groups and is made using non-toxic ink.
The frangipani flower as a symbol for new life can also represent new beginnings. From the birth of a child to celebrating a recent achievement or even marking a new chapter in your life, our plumeria temporary tattoo has got your back. In Hawaii, this beautiful plant also symbolizes positive energy and is, therefore, used by many of the natives as decoration.
If you’re looking for a beautiful piece to help you mark a new beginning in your life or love the feminine energy that the frangipani holds, our plumeria temporary tattoo is the right design for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend