Poppy Couple by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo Set
Set of two fine line style dreaming daisy temporary tattoos, in red and black.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
Poppies are beautiful flowers that light up fields and roadsides in early summer. They are a welcome sight, reminding us that a warm and lazy summer stretches ahead of us. In addition to their beauty, poppies are also important symbols, making them the perfect motif to explore in your next tattoo.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our poppy couple temporary tattoo by Jakenowicz is the ideal way to experiment with this design before making a commitment. This sustainable set of temporary tattoos features two versions of Jakenowicz’s elegant poppy. Created in the fine line style, this poppy has an airy feel to it - it’s easy to imagine its head bobbing gently in the warm breeze.
One of the most common meanings associated with poppies is remembrance, death, and peace. The discovery of the powerful painkiller hidden within a poppy revolutionized modern medicine, providing us with a reliable way to ease suffering. Our poppy sticker tattoos are also symbols of remembrance, due to the strong association of poppies with fallen soldiers on Remembrance Day in Europe.
Our fine line poppy temporary tattoo collection provides you with red and black versions of this design, so you can decide which color you like best. You’ll get two red and two black poppies, so you can try out placements, share with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos. If you prefer the watercolor style, don’t miss our watercolor poppy temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend