Que Sera Sera Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'Que sera sera' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)|
Contrary to popular belief, the words in our ‘que sera sera’ semi-permanent tattoo do not originate from Spanish and their usage is much older than most people realize. The phrase first appeared in English in the early 1600s and was popularized by French playwright Molière. But it wasn’t until Doris Day sang this famous song that the expression became as widespread as it is today.
Our eco-friendly ‘que sera sera’ long-lasting tattoo, which comes in a set of two, provides an easy way to try out a tattoo featuring this famous expression. Designed using an elegant handwritten font, this 2-week tattoo will last on the skin for about 14 days before fading away.
Many people choose our ‘que sera sera’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo to show an acceptance of the future, even if it is unknown or uncertain. This fatalistic mantra is an apt way to express that worrying over the future is pointless.
Whether facing a challenge or celebrating a success, this handwritten ‘que sera sera’ long-lasting fake tattoo reminds us that we should not dwell on what has already happened but instead focus on what lies ahead. For other words of wisdom, check out all of the quote 2-week temporary tattoos in our collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend