Que Sera Sera Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Que sera sera' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)|
Love The Doris Day Show? If so, you must be all too familiar with the Jay Livingston and Ray Evans song, Que Sera Sera! Famous worldwide and translated into Italian because of its undying popularity, Que Sera Sera is a classic that made its way to the charts back in the late 60s and early 70s. In addition, this famous phrase is a great way to say that our future can never be predicted. If you love this song and identify with the sentiment it brings, our Que Sera Sera temporary tattoo could be the perfect piece for you!
Created using an italic, handwritten script font, our Que Sera Sera temporary tattoo is an elegant and sophisticated piece perfect for men and women of all age groups. Great for the environmentally-conscious among us, our plastic-free temporary tattoos are biodegradable and come in 100% paper packaging.
Have a friend or family member that loves this classic song as much as you do? Maybe you need to help a loved one let go and accept that the future is full of magical mystery? If so, you’ll be happy to hear that our temporary tattoos come in packs of three. Better yet, this multipack is awesome for anyone wanting to try out a design on different parts of the body before committing to a permanent tattoo.
Embrace life and all of its unknown with our Que Sera Sera temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend