Queen Crown Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small queen crown temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.7 in / 1.7 cm (width)|
Crown tattoos are growing in popularity thanks to their potent symbolism and wide variety of design options. Ranging from minimalist to highly ornate, a crown tattoo can be designed to perfectly suit your personality. Our queen crown temporary tattoo walks the line between intricate and minimalist, containing just enough detail to make it an eye-catching design.
Crowns are a traditional symbol of royalty, power, and authority since they were worn by the most powerful person in the country. No matter what design you choose, the intention behind your crown tattoo will be clear. There is no escaping the strong symbolism associated with the crown.
Our queen crown temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who wants to embrace the authority of the queen, the most powerful woman in the land. This might be your way of saying “I’m a queen” and reminding the world that you are worthy of the greatest dignity and respect. Or you might pick this design as a reminder to yourself to act with grace and honor in everything you do.
Whatever your motivation for getting a tattoo, our queen crown fake tattoo provides the ideal way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can share one with a friend, try out different placements, or even consider matching tattoos with your queen bestie or sister.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend