Raido Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist Raido rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The raido (or raidho) rune is literally interpreted to mean ride or wagon, but its meaning goes far deeper. Raido is the journey rune - the rune that guides the journey of life and symbolizes growth and enlightenment on that journey.
This rune reminds us that life’s journey is not about the final destination, but about the experiences and stories we create along the way. It speaks of learning and growth, as well as decision-making, direction, and the advice we receive to guide us.
If you’re someone who treasures the journey, then our raido rune temporary tattoo might be a good choice for you. Designed in the minimalist style, our eco-friendly fake tattoo comes in a set of three so it’s the perfect way to experiment with different placements before getting inked. A journey rune temporary tattoo would make an interesting matching tattoo to get with your best friend or partner to acknowledge that you are on this incredible journey together.
The raidho rune reminds us that life is a journey that involves our body, mind, and soul. The direction we take may be influenced by our inner compass as well as the sage advice we get from our friends and spiritual leaders. Our raidho rune fake tattoo is a poignant reminder to enjoy the journey and all the experiences you’ll have along the way.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.