Realistic Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small realistic lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
When it comes to flowers, there are few as rich in symbolism and historical importance as the lotus flower. Appreciated around the world for their incredible and improbable beauty, lotus flowers also hold deep spiritual significance for many people. If you’re thinking about getting a lotus tattoo, our realistic lotus flower temporary tattoo could be the right choice for you.
In ancient Egypt, lotus flowers were associated with Ra, the sun god. This is because each morning the lotus flower rises up from the murky depths of the river, just like the sun. It gently unfolds its petals and then follows the movement of the sun throughout the day, only to disappear back under the water at sunset. This daily transformation is why the ancient Egyptians considered the lotus to be a symbol of creation, rebirth, and fertility.
Similarly, Hindu and Buddhist religions view this incredible flower as a symbol of purity and spiritual enlightenment. While the lotus flower is surrounded by muddy water, each morning it rises and reveals a perfectly clean flower. The Buddha is often depicted sitting on an open lotus flower.
Our pink lotus flower fake tattoo is designed in full color and has a very realistic appearance. With delicate pink flowers and glowing yellow core, it is a beautiful rendition of this spiritually and culturally important flower. This design comes in a set of three, so you can find the best placement before committing to ink. Be sure to check out our entire collection of lotus flower temporary tattoos before making your final choice!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend