Red Heart Outline Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist red heart outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
The heart symbol has a mysterious and rich history that dates back thousands of years. Today, this icon represents love, friendship, and passion at a global level. Our red heart outline temporary tattoo is a eco-friendly alternative that puts a major emphasis on love. Sporting the color of passion, our eco-conscious heart outline temporary tattoo is printed on plastic-free, 100% paper packaging.
In reality, the heart is the most important organ as it powers all other parts of the body, but it also serves as the metaphorical home of our emotions. The color red in our temporary heart outline represents romantic attraction and desire, showing the passion that the wearer feels and the intensity of his or her love.
Many believe that the heart symbol originated in nature. More than 3,000 years ago, people used heart-shaped leaves to represent fertility and affection. These were used during celebrations and sacred rituals, placed on pottery and other decorations before the ceremonies took place.
In Ancient Rome, the heart was adopted as a symbol of God’s love for all creation. Our ecological temporary tattoos pay tribute to that idea of universal love, making them a great alternative for your next non-permanent heart piece.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend