Rhaegal Dragon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Dragon Rhaegal inspired minimalist temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Dragon tattoos are popular throughout many cultures, no doubt a tribute to man’s long-held fascination with these winged wonders. Interestingly, the perception and symbolism attached to dragons vary dramatically between the Eastern and Western worlds. Dragons were noble animals in Asian folklore, worthy of honor and respect. In China, dragons represent good luck and wisdom, while in Japan they represent balance. In the West, however, dragons are often considered to be darker, threatening creatures. In all cultures, dragons are considered to be intelligent beings who represent freedom.
Game of Thrones fans will be delighted by our Rhaegal dragon temporary tattoo, which was designed in tribute to Daenerys Targaryen's second-born dragon child. If you prefer a minimalist dragon fake tattoo, this one is the right choice for you! The silhouette of this magnificent creature in flight will contribute a touch of magic or luck anywhere you place it.
Thinking about getting a small dragon tattoo? This one comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting inked. You could also share one with a friend or plan matching tattoos with your favorite GOT fan.
Each of our plastic-free fake tattoos is created with the planet in mind. Our materials and packaging are 100% recyclable and made using soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, making them ideal for eco-conscious dragon lovers everywhere.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend