Rocket Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny minimalist rocket temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
The concept of a rocket is relatively new, but this symbol has already ingrained itself in our identity as humans. Globally recognized as a symbol for interstellar travel, rockets have allowed us to push the boundaries of our imagination. Like these innovative vehicles, our rocket temporary tattoo can give you the energy you need to propel yourself further than ever and conquer the unknown.
The first rocket was invented in the mid-1920s, but these spacecraft are now a staple in science-fiction movies as well as television shows. Our temporary rocket tattoo features a hand-drawn cartoon design of a traditional spacecraft with one turbine, three fins, and a round window close to the top.
Rockets have become a global icon for adventure and the exploration of regions and phenomena beyond our comprehension. From superheroes to iconic villains and everyone in between, the rocket has become the vehicle for choice for any character looking to make a trip beyond our atmosphere.
Our temporary tattoos are printed on 100% paper packaging using plant-based ink, which helps pay tribute to the innovative designs found in rockets across the globe. We encourage you to recycle all the leftover materials and help protect our home world as we explore the deep corners of space.
Looking for a simple design that’s out of this world? Our rocket temporary tattoo is an obvious choice that can guide you to your next escapade.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend