Rose Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line rose temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.5 cm (width)|
Juan Pedroza Tobar, aka 1991.ink, is known for his beautiful, thought-provoking designs. He frequently incorporates a variety of elements into his designs to create unique meanings, as seen in this eco-friendly broken rose temporary tattoo, which we created in collaboration with him.
At first glance, you might not notice that this fine line rose fake tattoo is a bit different from other designs. But closer inspection reveals that the stem of this rose is broken in two, imbuing the design with specific meaning.
As classic symbols of love, passion, and romance, roses are frequently used in tattoo design to show devotion or appreciation for another person. This broken rose sticker tattoo by 1991.ink, however, might be chosen to represent the end of a relationship, the death of a loved one, or even betrayal.
In addition, this broken rose adhesive tattoo by 1991.ink could be chosen to symbolize hope. Despite being damaged or even destroyed, a rose still retains its beauty and the plant itself will continue to grow. In this way, the broken rose can represent the resilience of the human spirit in the face of adversity. Love this design? Be sure to check out all of the fascinating options in our collection of 1991.ink temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend