Scorpion Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small scorpion temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Scorpions are one of those animals that are immediately recognizable and conjure up strong feelings. As a symbol in tattoo design, it would be difficult to find a stronger or more intriguing design. Throughout history, different cultures have shown respect for the scorpion and honored it through stories and artwork. Our scorpion temporary tattoo honors this tradition.
The ancient Mayans viewed the scorpion as a symbol of fire, thanks to their painful sting. In ancient Egypt, the scorpion was associated with the goddess Serquet, who protected and accompanied the dead on their journey to the afterlife. In Buddhism, the scorpion is seen as a reminder of the inevitability of death, but also as a sign of transformation and empowerment. Of course, the scorpion is also strongly associated with Scorpios, who take this powerful animal as their symbol.
It is clear that this tiny creature has terrified mankind throughout the ages, as it continues to do today. And with good reason - there are over 25 species of scorpions who have venom that can be lethal to humans! If you’re looking for the ultimate symbol of power, the scorpion is it. No matter how small, this creature has an impressive ability to frighten even the strongest of us.
Our scorpion temporary tattoo is designed in the fine line style, with precise detailing that brings the design to life. If you’re considering permanent ink, this small scorpion fake tattoo is the perfect way to try out different placements. It comes in a set of three so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend