Scorpius Constellation Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line Scorpius constellation temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
Scorpius has fascinated mankind for centuries due to its unique shape
and bright presence in the night sky. Consisting of several stars and exoplanets, this group of stars has inspired countless stories and legends over the years. Antares, a distinct red star that marks the scorpion’s heart, makes it easy to distinguish this constellation from others.
Representing the eighth sign of the Zodiac, Scorpios are marked by loyalty and determination, and are greatly, admired by those who know them. Our Scorpius constellation temporary tattoo elegantly traces the outline of these noble stars and is sure to be a conversation starter wherever you choose to display it.
Our temporary tattoos are made from non-toxic soy ink and printed on paper. The tattoos and packaging are completely free from plastic, making them ideal for eco-conscious individuals who want to express their creative side.
Our temporary tattoos come in a set of three, so you can share with friends or try out different placements before getting a permanent tattoo. With our Scorpius constellation temporary tattoo, you can show off your star sign or honor that important Scorpio in your life everywhere you go.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend