Serendipity Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 'serendipity' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
In addition to being a delightful word that’s fun to say, serendipity has a long history that not everyone knows about. Our eco-friendly ‘serendipity’ semi-permanent tattoo will last on the skin for 14 days, making it easy to try out this design before committing.
The word featured in our handwritten ‘serendipity’ long-lasting tattoo comes from an old Persian fairy tale, The Three Princes of Serendip. Sir Horace Walpole, an English writer, coined the word in 1754 after reading the fairy tale. He explained that the princes "were always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things they were not in quest of."
Since then, serendipity has been used to describe a wide range of fortunate events, from minor personal discoveries to major scientific breakthroughs. Our cursive ‘serendipity’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo is sure to please anyone who appreciates these fortunate happenings.
This design might be chosen as a way to invite more serendipity into one’s life or show that good things can happen to anyone, regardless of circumstances. Our ‘serendipity’ long-lasting fake tattoo is a wonderful reminder to stay open to new opportunities and possibilities, as they may lead to unexpected rewards. For other inspiring ideas, browse our entire collection of word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend