Serotonin Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist serotonin chemical structure temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)
Serotonin is our happy hormone. It’s what gets us up in the morning, puts a smile on our faces, and allows us to enjoy even the smallest things in life. Without it, we would be sad and depressed. If you suffer from depression, have overcome a tough time in your life, or simply hope for a happier future, our serotonin temporary tattoo could be the piece to mark these events in your life.
Created using minimalist line-work, this subtle yet detailed piece is an exact representation of the serotonin chemical structure symbol. Great for men and women of all ages who want to share some happiness with others, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging and are created using the highest quality, non-toxic ink.
Wanting to share your plastic-free temporary tattoos with your friends and family? Good news! Our designs come in packs of three. They’re also a great choice for anyone wanting to try out designs on different parts of their body before committing to a permanent piece.
If you want a reminder to keep smiling or would like to share some of this joy with those around you, our serotonin temporary tattoo could be the perfect piece for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend