Shaka Hand Gesture Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style shaka sign temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Commonly used in Hawaii and New Zealand, the shaka is a hand gesture that is strongly associated with surfer culture. While the exact origin of the gesture is not entirely clear, it has long been used in Hawaii to express friendship, understanding, and community.
If you’re thinking about getting a tattoo to reflect these sentiments or your love of surfing, then our shaka hand gesture temporary tattoo is a great way to try before you buy. Created in the fine line style, our ecological shaka fake tattoo will send a strong message to anyone who sees it on your skin.
Whether you’re a surfer, skater, or just a chilled-out person who appreciates a friendly lifestyle, our shaka sticker tattoo is a cool option to consider for your next design. Or you might choose this design because you’re from Hawaii or NZ and are looking for a special way to show off your culture.
Our shake adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try out placements before making a commitment. You could also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos with your favorite surf buddy! If you’re a fan of hand gesture tattoos, then you’ll appreciate our I love you sign language temporary tattoo too.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend