She Designed A Life She Loved Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Serif style 'she designed a life she loved' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)
Our ‘she designed a life she loved’ temporary tattoo showcases this popular expression in a classic serif font. This catchphrase is frequently seen in posters, coffee, mugs, and artwork, and is now showing up in tattoos around the world.
While the exact origins of this quote are unknown, the meaning behind our eco-friendly ‘she designed a life she loved’ fake tattoo is quite clear. In a few words, we feel the power of a woman who has chosen to design a life that is right for her.
Our ‘she designed a life she loved’ sticker tattoo is the perfect design for a feminist who wants to celebrate her autonomy and ability to shape her world. By understanding what we need and desire, we can begin crafting a life that will allow us to live fully and contentedly.
Our ‘she designed a life she loved’ adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or consider matching tattoos with your bestie or sister. Not quite what you had in mind? No worries, we have a full collection of feminism temporary tattoos for you to check out!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend