She Flies With Her Own Wings Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'She flies with her own wings' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4.4 in / 11 cm (width)|
“She flies with her own wings” originated with the independence of women. It is a powerful feminist saying that many women today have decided to get inked on their bodies. Aside from marking their independence, these empowering words remind us that we have the strength to support ourselves. If you’d like to show the world your feminist side, our she flies with her wings temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Available in a handwritten script font, our she flies with her own wings temporary tattoo is a longer scripture that is elegant, subtle, and sophisticated. Also popular in its original latin form ‘alis volat propriis’, this eco-conscious piece was made using high-quality ink and materials, making it the perfect green alternative for all of the environmentally-responsible out there. But, that’s not all! All of our plastic-free temporary tattoos come in 100% paper packaging to minimize our impact on the planet.
If you’ve got a group of equally strong and empowered women that you hold dear to you, you’ll be happy to hear that our she flies with her own wings temporary tattoo comes in packs of three, meaning you can share your design with them. This type of temporary tattoo is also an awesome choice if you’d like to try out designs on different body parts before committing to a permanent piece.
Show the world your strength and empower those closest to you with our she flies with her own wings temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend