Sheep Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line sheep temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Although we may not immediately recognize it, sheep are just as important to humans as any other domesticated animal. But, besides the important role these calm creatures play today, sheep are also important symbols in a variety of cultures. Our environmentally-conscious sheep temporary tattoo is the perfect choice for people who identify with these precious beings.
Sheep are gentle creatures and they have a unique personality. Today. Sheep have become a symbol for developing a routine, finding joy in the simple things, and living a calm life. Like sheep, the hand-drawn design featured in this temporary tattoo is simple and delightful, with soft curves that give the wool a fluffy and inviting appearance.
Despite their innocent appearance, many cultures have worshiped deities that manifest themselves in the form of sheep. In Ancient Greek and Egyptian mythologies, sheep were viewed as guardians of nature that protected these areas from pests and other dangers.
Made using non-toxic ink, all of our sheep temporary tattoos are printed and mailed in 100% paper packaging, which helps minimize the negative impact on the environment. Like the mythical sheep god Khnum that protected the Nile River, our plant-based ink and paper packaging help protect the ecosystem while showing your love for these innocent beings.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend