Shell Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long-lasting minimalist sea semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Seashell collecting is a quintessential part of any beach trip and, for many people, the collected shells serve as a reminder of an idyllic day by the sea. Some people may even choose to get a shell tattoo to ensure they always have a bit of the ocean with them. To try out this concept, we suggest our plastic-free shell semi-permanent design, which comes in a set of two.
Our shell long-lasting temporary tattoo can be used to represent many different things. For some, seashells are symbols of travel and adventure, as they often wash up on beaches from far-off places. Others see them as reminders of the cyclical nature of life, as they are constantly being created and reborn in the tides.
It’s interesting to note that some early cultures used shells for their currency. In this way, our seashell semi-permanent tattoo could be a way to symbolize fortune and prosperity. It could also symbolize good luck since finding the perfect shell requires a small amount of luck.
Designed in the minimalist style, this seashell long-lasting fake tattoo contains gardenia juice, which allows the design to sink into the skin and last for about 2 weeks. For other designs inspired by the ocean, check out all of our sea 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend