Shell Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist shell temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Seashell tattoos are a wonderful way to express your love of the ocean and beach. For many of us, seashells evoke happy memories of sunny days spent collecting shells along the beach. After finding that perfect shell, it serves as a reminder of an idyllic moment by the sea and may become an object that you treasure for many years to come.
While most people choose a shell tattoo simply to express their appreciation and enjoyment of the ocean, there is some interesting symbolism behind the shell. In ancient times, shells were used as currency in some cultures and thus became associated with money, success, and prosperity. Shells are also used to symbolize protection or a sense of home. Shelled sea animals literally transport their home on their backs, giving them protection everywhere they go.
Whether you want to express deeper meaning or celebrate your love of the beach, our shell temporary tattoo is a great way to try out this design before getting permanent ink. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend!
Our tattoos are created using eco-friendly materials, including vegetable inks, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable paper and packaging. We don’t use any plastic in the production or distribution of our fake tattoos, which makes them the ideal choice for anyone seeking plastic-free alternatives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend