Shining North Stars Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist fine line north star temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Many people are attracted to star tattoos - and with good reason! Stars are powerful symbols that can mean different things to different groups of people. There is a wide variety of designs available, so you can choose a star that fits your personality perfectly.
North star tattoos are particularly interesting. They are one of the oldest motifs in tattoo design, with people getting these tattoos for hundreds of years! Their popularity stems from the importance of this star as a guiding force for sailors and travelers around the world. They are powerful symbols of guidance and home and one of the most traditional tattoos that a sailor can get.
Our north stars temporary tattoo features two north stars in the minimalist, fine line style. With their fine lines and glowing center, they have an almost ethereal feel to them. They will certainly add a touch of magic and elegance anywhere you decide to place them. Our north star fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for experimenting with placements before getting inked!
In spiritual circles, the north star holds additional significance. As symbols of guidance, our two north stars adhesive tattoo is a great choice for anyone who is on a spiritual journey. They can remind you to point to your true north and stay true to yourself, no matter what challenges you face.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend