Small Anatomical Heart Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style anatomical heart outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
The heart is often used to symbolize love, friendship, and adoration. An anatomical heart design can also represent the unity of life. This is because the human heart is at the center of the body. It is the engine of life. If you’re looking for a way to show your love for someone or life itself, our anatomical heart temporary tattoo is the perfect design for you!
Made using high-quality, non-toxic ink and materials, our anatomical heart temporary tattoo has been created using a fine line style. Despite its small size, the temporary tattoo is packed with a mound of detail. Perfect for the environmentally conscious, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging. They’re also FDA-compliant and suitable for all age groups.
Featuring all of the elements of a real heart, our anatomical heart temporary tattoo is the perfect eco-friendly piece for anyone that is in love or who is mourning the loss of a loved one. This accurate representation of the human heart is a more powerful way of expressing adoration for another human being. It is a symbol of passion and appreciation.
Represented in its truest and purest form, our anatomical heart temporary tattoo is the perfect way for you to express your undying love for that special someone in your life.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend