Anchor Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small anchor temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Anchor tattoos are a prime example of the type of tattoo that was popularized by sailors during the 18th century. Sailors often chose tattoos as good luck charms to keep them safe on their journeys or to commemorate milestones along the way.
Our small anchor temporary tattoo references this rich history, allowing you to embrace the timeless symbolism of the anchor. At sea, anchors were used to hold ships steady in port, so they became symbols of stability and safety. They also represented the fervent wish of all sailors to return home safely to their home port.
Our environmentally-friendly small anchor fake tattoo is designed using black soy-based ink. With its strong lines and dark color, it will have a powerful impact when viewed on your skin. Arriving in a set of three, our anchor sticker tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy.
Whether you want a symbol of home, safety, or stability, our minimalist anchor adhesive tattoo is a great option to consider. For a smaller version of this design, we have this little anchor temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend