Small Ankh Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Ankh Egyptian symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
The ankh is a powerful symbol that is recognized around the world by various cultural and religious groups. Also known as the “key of life” or “cross of life,” the ankh has been in use from around 3,000 BCE, making it one of the oldest and most enduring symbols in existence. As a hieroglyph, the ankh means “life” or “breath of life” and was important because ancient Egyptians believed that our time on earth was only a small part of our entire, eternal life. The ankh represents both parts of our existence and was used extensively in tomb paintings, jewelry, and artwork.
The symbolism and beauty of the ankh have led many people to get it tattooed on their skin. If you’re considering permanent ink, our small ankh symbol temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try out this design before making a commitment.
Today the ankh enjoys widespread use in many cultures and religious groups. It was adopted by Coptic Christians and is a strong symbol of African cultural identity, thanks to popularization by Tupac Shakur and Erykah Badu. Goth and neopagan subcultures also use this as a reference to the afterlife.
Our small ankh temporary tattoo is created in the minimalist style, following the classic contours of this ancient symbol. It comes in a set of three so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend