Small Banksy's Balloon Girl Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Banksy's Balloon Girl temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.4 cm (height)|
Today, Banksy is one of the world’s most famous stencil artists. Creating pieces that appear out of the blue overnight, he is known for his thought-provoking artistry. One of his most popular pieces is one called There Is Always Hope which depicts a girl catching, or letting go of a heart-shaped balloon. If you’re a Banksy fan or simply love this piece, our small Banksy’s balloon girl temporary tattoo may be just what you’re looking for.
Created as an exact replica of Banksy’s piece, our small Banksy’s balloon girl temporary tattoo is a detail-orientated design that is black and white with a red heart. All of our temporary tattoos come in a plastic-free packaging and are made with non-toxic, safe materials. Perfect for the environmentally conscious, the temporary tattoo is FDA-compliant and perfect for all age groups.
While the meaning behind Banksy’s pieces depends on the eye of the beholder, many believe that his There Is Always Hope stencil represents innocence, hope, love, and of course, childhood. Because of the inclusion of the words, There Is Always Hope next to the piece, some also believe that it symbolizes losing and recapturing something that is in your grasp.
If you’re a Banksy fan or simply love what his art represents, our small Banksy’s balloon girl temporary tattoo is the perfect fit for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend