Small Banksy's Flower Thrower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small Banksy's Flower Thrower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Banksy is famous for his thought-provoking works of art. Today, his paintings are among the most reproduced and recognizable in the world. In true Banksy spirit, many people are attracted to the idea of reproducing one of Banksy’s pieces on their own skin.
If you’re thinking about getting a Banksy tattoo, our temporary tattoos provide the ideal way to try before you buy. With such a bold design, you’ll certainly want to try out placements before making a final decision. Our small Banksy’s Flower Thrower temporary tattoo is one of the options we have available for you.
This design is a replica of Rage, the Flower Thrower, which is also referred to as Love Is in the Air. One of Banksy’s most iconic creations, the image depicts a man poised to hurl a bouquet of flowers at someone or something. The man’s posture shows his violent plans, but Banksy’s decision to arm the man with a bouquet rather than a bomb or grenade reveals an important message.
Banksy, who is known for his anti-war and pacifist beliefs, is a strong advocate of peace rather than violence. Our Banksy flower thrower fake tattoo represents his desire for us to live a peaceful life that is full of love and free from violence. If you choose to get this meaningful design inked on your skin, it will be clear to the world that you share his beliefs. If you love this design, but prefer something a bit bigger, check out the larger version of our Banksy Flower Thrower adhesive tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend